Galactic Intelligence Service
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galactic Intelligence Service

Welcome to the Official forum of the Galactic Intelligence Service. Applicaitons May be made via Forums or Ts3. Our Ts3 is 48e.no-ip.org

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome on the G.I.B forum ! New to the forum ? Make your candidature now !
You have any suggestions to give us ? Make your thread on "Suggestions" now !
Do you have problems with an Agent ? Send us a report now !
Any questions about the Galactic Investigations Bureau ? Contact an Agents of the Galactic Training Academy now !
You can follow ours activities on Facebook now ! Twitter opens his G.I.B page : GIB_fom.com
Face of Mankind : Fall of Dominion is now up since some weeks ago. The G.I.B invit you to join it to make a better place for the GIB!

Internal Security Department Recruitment Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Terad Cowel
Section Chief
Section Chief
Terad Cowel

Internal Security Department Recruitment Information Empty
PostSubject: Internal Security Department Recruitment Information   Internal Security Department Recruitment Information Icon_minitimeMon 21 Apr - 21:35

This department is invite only. When you apply to join the GIB, you may however express that you're interested in joining the Internal Security Department.

Essentially, we're tasked with protecting the structure of the GIB. Our operations are secret and will not be discussed openly.

-Section Chief Frost
Back to top Go down

Internal Security Department Recruitment Information
Page 1 of 1