Galactic Intelligence Service
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galactic Intelligence Service

Welcome to the Official forum of the Galactic Intelligence Service. Applicaitons May be made via Forums or Ts3. Our Ts3 is 48e.no-ip.org

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome on the G.I.B forum ! New to the forum ? Make your candidature now !
You have any suggestions to give us ? Make your thread on "Suggestions" now !
Do you have problems with an Agent ? Send us a report now !
Any questions about the Galactic Investigations Bureau ? Contact an Agents of the Galactic Training Academy now !
You can follow ours activities on Facebook now ! Twitter opens his G.I.B page : GIB_fom.com
Face of Mankind : Fall of Dominion is now up since some weeks ago. The G.I.B invit you to join it to make a better place for the GIB!

Galactic Economics And Research Is Recruiting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TeenyTot
Special Agent (SAC)
Special Agent (SAC)

Galactic Economics And Research Is Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Galactic Economics And Research Is Recruiting   Galactic Economics And Research Is Recruiting Icon_minitimeSun 7 Apr - 5:06

GEAR IS RECRUITING NOW. ANYONE WHO WANTS TO JOIN SEND AN INVITE TO THE GEAR GROUP.
We are an economics and research division within GIB. We need members so we can start organising this group and working towards GIB objectives.

Like a Star @ heaven ~Teeny Tot Like a Star @ heaven
P.S First Time Posting On This Forums Sorry If There Are Any Glitches Or Mistakes In The Text Lol Smile
Back to top Go down
NansBingo
V.I.P (Galactic Intelligence Service)
V.I.P (Galactic Intelligence Service)
NansBingo

Galactic Economics And Research Is Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galactic Economics And Research Is Recruiting   Galactic Economics And Research Is Recruiting Icon_minitimeSun 7 Apr - 5:13

It's alright Agent Tot.

Remember the Galactic Economics & Reseach are looking for some peoples and is recruiting, contact an High Command or Teeny Tot for more informations.
Back to top Go down
http://Galacticbureau.forumactic.org

Galactic Economics And Research Is Recruiting
Page 1 of 1