Galactic Intelligence Service
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galactic Intelligence Service

Welcome to the Official forum of the Galactic Intelligence Service. Applicaitons May be made via Forums or Ts3. Our Ts3 is 48e.no-ip.org

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome on the G.I.B forum ! New to the forum ? Make your candidature now !
You have any suggestions to give us ? Make your thread on "Suggestions" now !
Do you have problems with an Agent ? Send us a report now !
Any questions about the Galactic Investigations Bureau ? Contact an Agents of the Galactic Training Academy now !
You can follow ours activities on Facebook now ! Twitter opens his G.I.B page : GIB_fom.com
Face of Mankind : Fall of Dominion is now up since some weeks ago. The G.I.B invit you to join it to make a better place for the GIB!

Galactic Special Operations Division (G.S.O.D)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mitchell The Nomad

Mitchell The Nomad

Galactic Special Operations Division (G.S.O.D)  Empty
PostSubject: Galactic Special Operations Division (G.S.O.D)    Galactic Special Operations Division (G.S.O.D)  Icon_minitimeThu 30 May - 9:15

GSOD is recruiting now, This Special Operations Division is invite only. Members of this department will be hand picked by the Directors and myself

We are: Tier 1 GIB Special Operations Force.

The role of the special operations division is to carry out special tasks at the request of the Directors of the Bureau. These range from:

Direct action
Search And Destroy
Reconnaissance Operations
Assault Operations
Personnel Recovery

We trace our heritage back to the United States Army Rangers, United States Marine Corps 1st Recon Battalion, United States Army Green Berets, the USSR Spetsnaz, And the United States Coast Guard AST Divers.

The Interview process will examine how you fight and your current state of mind in both Face of Mankind and partially real life.

Galactic Special Operations Division (G.S.O.D)  US_Army_Special_Operations_Command_SSI

Last edited by JoshGabes on Tue 4 Jun - 6:57; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited a little)
Back to top Go down
Zoriaz nigh
Agent
Agent

PostSubject: Re: Galactic Special Operations Division (G.S.O.D)    Galactic Special Operations Division (G.S.O.D)  Icon_minitimeFri 31 May - 6:41

How to apply cause i want in???
Back to top Go down
JoshGabes

PostSubject: Re: Galactic Special Operations Division (G.S.O.D)    Galactic Special Operations Division (G.S.O.D)  Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun - 6:50

It's just Galactic Special Operations Division.. just wanna clear that up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Galactic Special Operations Division (G.S.O.D)    Galactic Special Operations Division (G.S.O.D)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Galactic Special Operations Division (G.S.O.D)
Page 1 of 1